Due to COVID-19, Panda Cares has updated the food donation criteria. Please carefully review the guidelines below to determine if your organization or program is eligible.
- Non-profit 501(c)(3) organization that directly supports the health or educational needs of underserved youth
- Non-profit 501(c)(3) hospitals that support healthcare frontline workers supporting COVID-19 patients in hard-hit areas
- Public organization in good financial and community standing
- Applications must be submitted at least 3 weeks prior to the event date, and no more than 3 months in advance
- If seeking a food donation, youth or frontline healthcare workers must be the primary attendees of the event
- For the safety of our associates and event attendees, only in-store pickups, or delivery (if available) is allowed
- If your request is approved, you must agree & sign-off to our Food-Handling responsibilities
- Only one request per nonprofit organization per region will be accepted within a calendar year
The following events do not qualify for donations: event/team sponsorships, monetary donation requests, fundraisers, walks/runs, open house, graduation or related festivities and community carnivals.
Please allow 1 week for your application to be processed. If your organization is selected, we will notify you to coordinate details. Organizations that do not qualify are notified via email.
Mail-in requests will not be considered. To submit a donation request, please fill out the application found here: