Due to COVID-19, Panda Cares has updated the food donation criteria. Please carefully review the guidelines below to determine if your organization or program is eligible.
FOOD DONATION GUIDELINES
- Non-profit 501(c)(3) organization that directly supports the health or educational needs of underserved youth
- Public organization in good financial and community standing
- Applications must be submitted at least 4 weeks prior to the event date, and no more than 3 months in advance
- Youth must be the primary attendees of the event
- Event must serve less than 500 attendees
- For the safety of our associates and event attendees, only in-store pickups pre-arranged delivery are allowed *delivery is not guaranteed and is dependent on local store's availability
- Only one request per nonprofit organization per region will be accepted within a calendar year
- A Food Donation Agreement must be signed and submitted with the food donation application. Application will not be accepted without a signed agreement.
The following events do not qualify for donations: event/team sponsorships, monetary donation requests, fundraisers, walks/runs, open house, graduation or related festivities and community carnivals.
Please allow 1-2 weeks for your application to be processed. If your organization is selected, we will notify you to coordinate details. Organizations that do not qualify are notified via email.
Mail-in requests will not be considered.
CONFIRMATION TO ACCEPT THIS DONATION:
- Please allow one week for your application to be processed.
- If approved, you will receive a confirmation email with further details on food donation logistics.