Please review the guidelines below to determine whether your organization or program is eligible.
- Non-profit 501(c)(3) organization that directly supports the health or educational needs of underserved youth
- Public organization in good financial and community standing.
- Applications must be submitted 4 weeks prior to the event date, and no more than 4 months in advance.
- If seeking a food donation, youth must be the primary attendees of the event
- If seeking a food donation, Panda Restaurant Group associates must be on site to serve the food
- Only one request per nonprofit organization per region will be accepted within a calendar year
The following events do not qualify for donations: event/team sponsorships, monetary donation requests, fundraisers, walks/runs, open house, graduation or related festivities and community carnivals.
Please allow 2 weeks for your application to be processed. If your organization is selected, we will notify you to coordinate details. Organizations that do not qualify are notified via email.
Mail-in requests will not be considered. To submit a donation request, please fill out the application found here: