Please review the guidelines below to determine whether your organization or program is eligible.
- Non-profit 501(c)(3) organization that directly supports the health and educational needs of underserved children
- Public organization in good financial and community standing
- If seeking a food donation, children must be the primary attendees of the event
- If seeking a food donation, applications must be submitted at least 4 weeks prior to the event
- If seeking a food donation, Panda Restaurant Group associates must be on site to serve the food
- Only one request per nonprofit organization per region will be accepted within a calendar year
The following events do not qualify for donations: event/team sponsorships, monetary donation requests, fundraisers, walks/runs, open house, graduation or related festivities and community carnivals.
Please allow 1-2 weeks for your application to be processed. If your organization is selected, we will notify you to coordinate details. Organizations that do not meet our guidelines will be notified via mail. Due to the large volume of requests we receive daily, we cannot guarantee that every request that matches our guidelines will receive a donation.
To submit a donation request, please fill out the application found here: